Two New Maps of the site and where things are
Site layout - Link
Open Village map - Link
Camping is available in the three following areas:
- Yellow - Car Parking
- Access 9 - 5, Every day
- Yellow permit required - Park your Car in Car parking and be bussed to Blue Car Free Camping
- Pink - Access Camping (for campers who want to come and go)
- Access 9 - 5, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Pink permit required - This is the come-and-go camping areas.
At 5pm each festival night, the welcome gate will be locked and chain barrier at Tony’s Tip gate will be erected, to be reopened at 9am the following morning.
- Green - Stay Put camping (for Recreational Vehicles only)
- * Must be in by 5pm Thursday
* Cannot leave till after midday Monday
- Green permit required - For recreational vehicles, often abbreviated as RV, is a motor vehicle or trailer which includes living quarters designed for accommodation.
- Types of RVs include motorhomes, campervans, caravans (also known as travel trailers and camper trailers), fifth-wheel trailers, popup campers and truck and van campers.
- People with vehicle permits for Stay-Put who arrive after this time can camp in the Access camping area.
- * Must be in by 5pm Thursday
- Blue - Vehicle Free camping (forested areas)
- Please note you cannot drive into the Vehicle Free to drop your gear off - make use of the yellow car park and bus with trailer.
- No Vehicles Allowed - Park your Car in Yellow Car parking and be bussed to Blue Vehicle Free Camping
Vehicle free camping exists for many reasons including:
- Caring for our Land – driving on the lower flood plain compacts the soil, restricts natural regrowth, creates ruts and reduces tree root vitality.
- Safety – Areas which are free of vehicles are safer for everyone especially children. It also ensures the narrower tracks on the flood plain remain free from vehicles in the event that a fire truck or ambulance requires access.
- Atmosphere – Not everyone has a vehicle and not everyone wants to be surrounded by the modern world when camping at ConFest. Providing areas for vehicle free camping is attractive for many people and spaces including Tranquillity, Family and Arts.
- Dust – It can get hot and dusty at ConFest. No vehicles means less dust.
Vehicle permits are available through the online ticketing system and cost $10 where ever you leave your vehicle.
DRIVE CLOCKWISE through the festival site.
Park in Yellow car park and catch the shuttle bus service which operates every day.
The Yellow car park bus stop is located at the northernmost end of the car park.
Up to three shuttle buses each with tandem trailers will operate at peak demand.
A minimum of one shuttle bus will operate at other times.
The shuttle bus loops the festival site around the perimeter of the forested areas without entering any forested areas.
* Improvements this year
- The busses will not carry people or their gear through the forest.
- We have extra busses
- The circuit is quicker - people will, be moved out of the car park much quicker
* 9 - 5, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
** In peak times due to high volume of people, wait times can be longer for the bus